My To Do List:
- Mailing UPS package: The hours for sending UPS packages are 8-9 am and 4:00 - 6:00 pm. That's it! There are no other times the darn place is open. Can you believe it?
- Getting New Drivers License after having lived here (in a new state) over 2 years!!!!!
- Going to the Post Office to mail several packages
- Going to the grocery store with my kids (and I use very specific coupons)
I had to send two huge packages through UPS and the UPS lady was actually helpful and she said that my options were the following. If you have a phobia like I do, here are your UPS options.
- They can pick up your package for a PRICE.
- You can take it your UPS Store between the slivers of time that they are open.
- The final option is to flag down a UPS driver and hand it to them.
I went into the Revenue office and I thought God had abandoned me for a short moment. After having to order my lost marriage license I thought I was cocky walking in with all of my paperwork all neatly folded. Nope. . .I could not find my birth certificate or passport. I had been carrying around my passport because I thought if the police pulled me over even though I had the wrong state on my license they would still be nice to me since they knew I was a US citizen. My logic is quite irrational when I put it on the screen, but hey I didn't need that passport because I remembered it just in the nick of time when I was about to give up and walk out on the drivers license.
I was so giddy at having found all of my documentation that I decided to donate my organs and register to vote!!! Yay! I even asked for a discount since I did all of that, but apparently there is no discount for such noble things! That's a shame.
I was having such a hunky dory time after those two things I thought I would press my luck. No Whammies! I ramped the side of the Post Office Parking lot only to see a bazilion cars. Ugh! My blessings have just run out. I get out walk into the Post Office and no one and I mean no one was in there . . . just two jolly postal workers smiling at me. God does have a plan for my life!!
Ok, the last dreaded, groaned about chore. Before I could do it. . .I had to gear up with some high energy, low fat Sonic food. I treated my kids to take the whineys away. It didn't work. . .my luck stopped there. They asked for everything in the store and were only successful on about three of the, "ok, just get it's."
My dreaded tasks are finally over. I do not have to fear being pulled over anymore other than the ticket I get for high speeds or going down one way roads that I might incur. Other than that, I am bracing myself for the next government agency encounter. I have zapped a little of the fear and dread though having one good experience after another.