Menu Plan Monday-March 17th

I had to stop putting the days of the week because my husband refused to check my Menu Plan anymore because he said it was inaccurate. Every now and then I change up the order on my menu according to what amount of time I have and what I feel like eating. This is my "non-days" of the week menu, but in the order in which we will "probably" eat them! :)

Dinner
  • Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Sandwiches, Black Bean Dip
Black Bean Dip How To:
1 can black beans drained
1 8oz. can tomato sauce
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 tsp. chili powder

Combine beans and tomato sauce in a saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Put beans in blender with cheese and chili powder. Pour in bowl. It will firm up. Top with cheese. Yummy with fritos, warm tortilla chips or pita chips.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

****taking green jello to Small Group
  • Gravy, Biscuits and Sausage
  • Shrimp, Fish, Sweet Potato Fries
  • Take-out Pizza at Fairgrounds getting ready for the Easter Egg Hunt
  • Easter Egg Hunt-who knows what we are going to eat for dinner. . .probably pizza or leftover hotdogs! :) I have frozen bratwurst if worse comes to worse. :)
I hope you have a beautiful and meaningful Easter week. . .remembering His work on the cross, His death, burial, and amazing resurrection! He is risen indeed!

4 comments:

Wifey said...

Yummy menu! That bean dip sounds delicious, thanks for the recipe. Have a great week and a blessed Easter!

John Mark said...

I WANT MY BLT!!!!!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Great menu plan. I will need to try some of those recipes.

John Mark said...

I highly recommend the chicken fettuccine