I do all of the things that I love. . .spend time with my kids including all day with one, help with my church, hang out with my hubby (this list in no particular order), cook, exercise (this list is definitely not in order) and chat with every person I meet along the way and I mean everyone. But when you add all of this up, it can be quite overwhelming.
Especially Spring time. I have two kids that are going to be playing ball. One has had evidence of that on her face (it was purple and green and looked like an easter egg. . .I will let you guess). It just gets really busy. So what am I doing to make sure the insanity does not get to me. . .oops I may be too late?
So this is my sure-fire way to keep my game face on and be ready for the chaos.
- I am resting in the Lord. . .casting all of my cares upon Him because I know He is big enough to handle it.
- Taking a nap.
- Taking frequent baths.
- Reading a book that is fun.
- Delegating (another word for bossing)
- Praying the Sinner's Prayer all day :)
- Exercising through the stress. . .taking out my aggression on the gym, not my husband :)
- Staying in the Word to encourage me and bring me back to the big plan
What do you do to keep life spinning, but without looking like a screaming banshee?