Menu Plan Monday-March 10th

My kitchen is a mess and so is my house. Not a great way to start off the week. BUT, I will have recessed lighting in my kitchen thanks to my honey-do!!! He is one crazy guy!

Monday – Spaghetti, Salad if they’re lucky, rolls

Tuesday – The Pork Loin that I keep forgetting about! Zucchini, and rolls

Wednesday –Pancakes as always ( Help, I am addicted to Peanut Butter Chip Pancakes! I need INTERVENTION!), Sausage

Thursday – Hmmm…I need something in the crockpot because it helps my brain so much. I think I will throw a whole chicken in the crock pot in the morning and then break it up for chicken and cheese quesadillas for dinner. How's that sound?

Friday – Bratwurst (on sale and have a coupon), Apples and Sauerkraut

Saturday – chicken pot pie (use leftover chicken meat)

Sunday – Taco Smaco Salad!!!!

No comments: