Holiday Baking Hour With Clappy Shoes

Here's the best thing you could do for your neighbors and friends. Spread the Love with cookies and candies! Guaranteed to mend any broken fences and hearts!!

Crock Pot Candy

1 lb. chocolate almond bark
1 pkg. chocolate chips
3 Tbsp. cocoa
1 Tbsp. oil
1 jar (24 oz.) salted or lightly salted roasted peanuts (I usually buy Planters in the jar)

Instructions:

In crock pot, melt bark and chocolate chips. Add oil, cocoa and peanuts; stir well. Drop by teaspoonfuls on waxed paper (Pictured above with my cute dude). Cool. And it is cool to give to your neighbors! :)

An alternative and something else that I am going to make that is yummy!

Peppermint Bark:

1 lb. white almond bark
1 pkg. white chocolate chips
1 Tbsp. oil
1 tsp. peppermint extract
1 package of crushed peppermint; I sometime buy the candy canes and crush them, but that is a lot of work (but cheaper)!

Instructions:

In crock pot, melt bark and chocolate chips. Add oil, extract and peppermint; stir well. Drop by teaspoonfuls on waxed paper. Cool. And it is cool as well to give to your neighbors! :)


Now my friend just gave me this recipe and apparently it is to die for so I will be making this for a Christmas party that I am having at my house.

Copycat Starbucks Peppermint Brownies

Another of my specialties of the season is this adorable Snowman.

My son helped me make this last year and we had so much fun and it was a super big hit at our Christmas party.

Ok, that is enough to keep you and me both busy for awhile. Happy Holiday Baking!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never made the peppermint bark that way - how genius! I love my crock pot even more!