Magic Eraser

I know no other product like the Magic Eraser. When I was moving (just pick one of the many times) I used the magic eraser to get the crayon off of my walls. This was after I ironed paper towels to the wall to pull off the crayon! I am so glad that I found something a tad bit easier than ironing my walls. Also, I heard that it works to get off soap scum in tubs. I am going to try that asap so that my family can take baths again! I am sure they appreciate me sharing that with the rest of the world too!

This is just one of the many Works for Me Wednesday posts. To see the rest of the best, visit Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer!

1 comment:

Kathy in WA said...

Love, love, love those Magic Erasers. They are amazing. Every time I use it, the kids and I turn to each other and wonder WHAT in the WORLD it is made of to do such a great job.

I've heard the soap scum tip as well. Let us know if it works!

Duckabush Blog