Working, as well as, homeschooling are kicking my tail and my house is a wreck. We had to stop having small group at my house because I could not have it "ready" for people to come over. A seriously sad state of affairs! I was reading a cutesy blog yesterday and how this adult chore chart was really helpful. I thought, "that is what i need, check boxes like I give my kids." So, I plunged ahead and sent my whopping 8 bucks to see if it could change my life. I think what I really need is a house cleaner! :)
We will see. . .the planner is printed out and bound with a loose leaf ring and stuck to the wall with a push pin. I am working hard on it. . .can you see! I am blogging about it. I will let you know if the chore chart changes my world and I can develop some good house cleaning habits from it. To read more Smart Habits check out the Lazy Organizer!
Update: Tuesday 10/30-two days out. . .I am tired from cleaning, sore from exercising and really motivated! Yay! It really is going great. The whole family is on board which is a rare occurrence. . .we're talking beds made before school! Groovy, huh!
Update Monday 11/12-Two weeks out. . .I love my list. It helps me to stay focused on what I need to accomplish little picture as well as big picture.
- I have cleaned out all of my pantry cabinets. . .I had another reason for this, but will post about that later. :(
- Cleaned my desk. . .boy that was a job
- Kept my laundry going for two weeks (1 load a day baby, 1 load a day!)
- Kids and I have made beds every day, most of the time before school starts
- Pampered myself a couple of times . . .on the list. . .
- cleaned out summer clothes and clothes too small. . .check!
- cleaned out master closet-woah, this is going overboard!