Creating Fresh Blog Posts


I wanted to let you know that I am working on new material for my blog. That is why I have not been blogging. I am collecting exciting family events, crazy work stories and many many soap boxes that are soon to be written about.

These are a few of the titles that will be featured some day when I get finished experiencing them first hand! :)

Exciting Family Events
  • Son Turns a Decade Old
  • Daughter's Picture of the Tooth Fairy Destroyed Forever
  • Clappy Shoes Goes to Memphis With The Gals and Her Momma
  • The Light at the End of the Building Project

Crazy Work Stories
  • Losing Sleep
  • A Blessing and A Curse
  • Is the Money Really Worth It?
  • I Need to Defragment in the New Whirlpool Tub
  • Exercise or Sleep, I Choose Sleep
Soap Boxes
  • Treat Others the Way You Want To Be Treated, Including Your Husband
  • What the World Thinks of Us
I really do have hope that I will be able to come back to my blog, a part of my life that I love. Beading would be nice too, but let's be reasonable.

No comments: