Monday - Trixie at Farm Home Life reminded me to make Chicken Fajitas
Tuesday - hot dogs and homemade french fries from the gobs of potatoes we have around here
Wednesday - probably fast food; honey if you wonder where I am until Saturday. . .I will be at my moms; you are in charge of eating everything in the fridge and pantry.
Thursday - on your own
Friday - on your own
Saturday - on your own
Sunday - on your own
Monday - Happy Tummies had this awesome recipe for Honey Chicken Shish Kabobs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 small onions, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, honey, soy sauce, and pepper. Before adding chicken, reserve a small amount of marinade to brush onto kabobs while cooking. Place the chicken, garlic, onions and peppers in the bowl, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours (the longer the better).
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Drain marinade from the chicken and vegetables, and discard marinade. Thread chicken and vegetables alternately onto the skewers.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place the skewers on the grill. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, until chicken juices run clear. Turn and brush with reserved marinade frequently.