I Want My Money Back


This post inspired me to buy these cute photo calendars for Christmas from Lillian Vernon. I was so excited and I ordered them right away. Then after I accidentally signed up for their promotional emails, I saw that they went on sale for $3.00 less than what I bought them for only two days after I purchased them. It would not have been worth it for me to pitch a fit and demand my money kindly call them and explain my situation and ask for my $3.00 back, but I ordered 6 of them.

After going through about ummm 5 customer service gals I explained what happened and she credited my money back to me with no problem at all. The queen of customer service said they always credit your money back there if it has been within 30 days. Hey, that worked for me!! How about you!?

Are there other stores that have credited your account after you bought something only to find it went on sale shortly after? I would love to hear. To see more Works for Me Wednesday ideas, visit Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer.

1 comment:

Memarie Lane said...

Most stores have policies for such events, but most aren't that lenient. Normally they will refund the difference if the item goes on sale 1-3 days after you purchase it, but it varies widely.