Menu Plan Monday

Last week ended up not turning out like I planned on meals. . .go figure. But we only ate out once! :)

Monday - Chicken Pot Pie
Tuesday - Hamburgers and Cauliflower Bake
Wednesday - Turkey Chili
Thursday - Dinner with the gals; kids to eat grilled cheese and tomato soup with babysitter
Friday - Hansel's Camp-Out in the backyard; boys are going to be roasting out hotdogs and smores
Saturday - Breakfast for Dinner; Pancakes and Sausage
Sunday - Broccoli Cheese Soup

1 medium onion sauteed in 2 T margarine
1 can crm of celery
1 can crm of chicken
1 can crm of mushroom

3 soup cans full of milk
Cook 1 large bag of broccoli pieces in boiler, drain broccoli and cut up 1 roll of jalapeno cheese and put on top of hot broccoli. Add to soup mixture. Heat till hot. May be frozen.

On Saturday, we celebrated my son's Ninth Birthday and I made him the Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cake that Organizing Junkie Posted. It was very good. I am not a big cake eater but I thought it was good enough to meet my peanut butter and chocolate needs! the icing was the biggest surprise. . .pudding, peanut butter and Kool Whip. Surprisingly a great treat.