Menu Plan Monday-I am Back!

Took a bit of unpaid bloggy sick leave last week! We ended up eating out like three times this week and we never do that. Between having stomachs that felt a little off and no menu planned things were wild. So, I'm back and hope to not be down again. . . . for awhile at least!

Monday - Chicken Quesadillas on the George Foreman
Tuesday - Roast, carrots and Texas Toast
Wednesday - Omelets, biscuits. . .maybe some gravy for my gal. . .my gal likes her some gravy!
Thursday - Either a Sonic stop or moochin off the in-laws until Sunday
Friday - moochin
Saturday - still moochin
Sunday - Taco Salad or Chili

I missed you Menu Plan Monday! I will be with you till the very end.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! Welcome back this week!

Best,
Sarah