Terrific Tuesday


Tuesday is the second day of the week following Monday. The name comes from Middle English Twisday, from Old English Tiwes dæg, named after the Nordic god Tyr, who was the equivalent of the Roman war god Mars.

But to my kids, Tuesday means fun at the local Baptist church in town and to the "Mickey Mouse" pool we go!!

One day!!!! after we got back from our vacation and moving toward "normalcy in our home" my kids were going bananas and I was searching the paper to find anything and everything to sign my kids up for. Now, you moms have experienced these summer battles and blues before and were smart enough to have your kids already signed up for stuff. But not this mom, I was going to do fun "crafty" things all summer and we were going to continue our schooling :) Yes, for one day!!! and I bought a coloring book at Cracker Barrel that has all of the states in it to prove it. They get to color one page a day and that concludes school for the day! :)

I have enjoyed one Terrific Tuesday and I hope to enjoy many many more this summer. Thank God for the local Baptist church and the Mickey Mouse pool!!

No comments: