Great Paint Palette for Kids


I discovered this handy dish a few years ago at my all time favorite store, The Dollar Tree. Since then, I have seen them at different dollar stores. We use this when we dye eggs at Easter, as well as, daily when we are painting our various masterpieces. I think it's "meant to be use" is for boiled eggs, which it works fine for that too.

Simple, easy and cheap!!!

Check out some other great posts about Container Planting, getting rid of magazine clutter ( I do this too.), and don't forget to go back to the ever-coolest blog, Rocks in my Dryer.

Because this is my 199th post, please come back tomorrow and leave a comment with your favorite Sonic food because I am giving away a $10.00 gift card to celebrate my 200th post.

6 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Great Idea!!!

Michie said...

Great idea - thanks!

Anonymous said...

There are lots of treasures to be found at the dollar store! thanks for the tip!

chona said...

great tip! those are also good to use for projects with beads.

Tara said...

That is clever.. The dollar stores have the neatest things...! :)

laixinjie said...

I remember I had a similar experience, so I know your mood well, good luck, by the way
I like custom plastic cups